Friday, March 09, 2007

Blogger frustrations!

I have the cutest video to post and I am SOOOOOO frustrated with Google Video and Blogger AAARRRGGGHHHH!

OK, I feel better now!


We had student/parent/teacher conferences last night. It was all good! The girls are doing very well, and are constantly praised for their impeccable behavior. (at school, NOT at home!)
Just for fun, a picture of me and my sweetie! We will be married 12 years on April 8th (Easter Sunday).


1 comment:

Waltzers said...

Look at you guys - TWELVE YEARS already???? How the dickens did that happen????!?? Good thing we're all as handsome and pretty as we were twelve years ago - man, I really can't believe it's been that long!

AND THANK YOU for sharing your frustration with google/blogger... congratualtions to you that at least your blog didn't go psycho on you like mine did - but that's what I tried - to insert a youtube video (like I had done before) - but it was the weekend after the first google/blogger switch and it was just too much for it to handle. Ugh.

Anyway, love to you guys - and if you get any extra time off over summer, plan to come see the Minnesota Zoo with us and hangout in Eagan!

love,
amjw